St. Patrick’s Day 2017
Barrel-Cured Corned Beef – $7.99/lb
For over 30 years our Head Butcher, Ron Rosa, has been providing Barrel-Cured, Flat-Cut Corned Beef for St. Patrick’s Day, and the tradition continues this year.
Full Irish Breakfast – $11.99
- Eggs – cooked to order
- Irish Sausage
- Irish Bacon
- Potato Farls
- Baked Beans
- Roasted Tomatoes & Mushrooms
- Soda Bread
Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner – $12.99
- Barrel-Cured Corned Beef
- Boiled Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Mustard Sauce
Soups – $5.49 & $6.49/lb.
- Dublin Coddle
- Lamb & Guinness Stew
- Finnan Haddie Chowder
Even More Irish Fare
- Marlene’s Irish Soda Bread – $8.99/each
- Cottage Pie – Ground Beef with Vegetables in a Rich Brown Gravy, topped with Creamy Mashed Potatoes – $7.99/lb.
- Bangers and Colcannon – Irish Sausage with Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Cabbage & Green Onion – $8.99lb.
- Chicken Curry with Chips (Fries) & Rice – $7.99/lb.
- Irish Chips (Fries) & Curry Sauce – $5.99/lb.